Friday, August 29, 2008

2 weeks of school down

I must admit that I was a little apprehensive about going back to school. I love all of my kids, co-workers, and my job but I just keep thinking about Grady and how much I want to be with him. As I dropped him off the first morning with Ms Tracey as soon as he heard her voice he turned and looked at her and started smiling! Could her really remember her after 10 weeks? I am not sure but it made me feel a little more comfortable.
As I walked into the school building I looked around and everything was just as I left it and everything just seemed normal. But the thing that was ironic is that as I was first seeing my kids for the first time as song was in my head and it was so fitting,
"I am a Promise"

I am a promise
I am a possibility
I am a promise with a capital "P"
I am a great big bundle of potentiality
And I am learnin' to hear God's voice
And I am tryin' to make the right choice
I am a promise to be anything God wants me to be.

Somedays the kids will try our patience but all in all they are a Promise! How often to I "try" my heavenly Father's patience but He still loves me and is quick to forgive.

The kids are so wonderful and every time I thought of how my arms were empty, another hug would come my way. I truly have an amazing job.

Here are some fun pictures that I just thought I would share!
Is it? Maybe?


YES IT IS! TOUCHDOWN HOKIES!!!!


Grady's helmet was rubbing his head so I cut a T-shirt to make it a little softer until Hanger could get some Shear Ban to put inside of it. He has already seen some improvement. Next appt is Sept 5th

No comments: