Monday, September 8, 2008

Great and Mighty

Grady had check up today with John at Hanger to see how the band is working. Garth and I have seen a lot of improvement but were afraid to get our hopes up about his progress. When we took his band off for John to start measurements even he was surprised by how quickly he has improved! We were shocked to hear that since Grady is doing so well that there is a possibility that he will be out of his helmet as early as next month!!!!
Here is the thing that is AWESOME, I have not told anyone but I have been praying that he would be out of the band by Christmas. Well, guess what John said today, "Looks like Grady will be out of this thing in time for CHRISTMAS PICTURES!!" What a Mighty God We Serve! Such a small request, what a small desire, what a small thing but my BIG God answered my prayer! Thanks you Jesus!
Grady is in the bed right now but I will be sure to take pictures of his head now to compare so check back soon.

No comments: